League Table, as of 10 June 2021, on completion of 17Mile ITT (09 June).
1. The Club Race League is for club members only and is used to identify an annual winner, through points awarded at club race events.
2. All club members are eligible to compete, but must hold a minimum Limited Competition License to do so, thereby remaining compliant with CI insurance policies.
3. All competitors are reminded that racing is done on open roads, with venues shared by other road users. Road laws remain in place at all times and all manoeuvres are the responsibility of the competitor and not the marshal, who is there merely to assist.
4. All competitors are to read the competitors and marshals brief found on the club website. http://www.vciveagh.co.uk
5. There are 10 events in the 2021 season, all within the Inter Club race league. All 10 will be used to gain/award league points.
6. Some events may use a handicapping system, based on previous performances to estimate future personal targets.
7. Points will be awarded 1st 20, 2nd 18, 3rd 16, 4th 15, 5th 14, 6th 13, etc. Competitor’s best 8 event scores during the season will be used to identify final league placings (This includes points awarded for marshalling duties).
8. Marshals will be awarded 20 points for 2 events only, any further marshalling cover will gain 5 points.
9. Competitors must ensure their bikes are road worthy and be equipped with helmet and eye protection. Rear lights are desirable.
10. Individual race events may incur special conditions which will be posted on social media when required. This includes such restrictions such as road bikes only in Team Time Trials.
11. Competitors must wear club clothing during events.
12. All competitors and marshals must respect those administrating the events.