|2||Dean McDowell (i)||290|
1. The VC Iveagh Summer League is open to all paid up members of the club who hold a current CI license.The Rules:
The League will run from the 1st of March and finish on the 31th October. A total of 10 points will be awarded to all those attending the specified events as laid out in the SL Rules below. League standings will be updated on our Website and Facebook pages after each weekend.
2. For weekend events you will receive 10 points for each day irrespective of hardship of event with a maximum of 20 points available. For midweek (Monday to Friday) you shall only receive 10 points regardless of the number or events attended.2. For weekend events you will receive 10 points for each day irrespective of hardship of event with a maximum of 20 points available. For midweek (Monday to Friday) you shall only receive 10 points regardless of the number or events attended.
3. Eligible weekend events include a 30 mile plus club run which must have *two or more VC Iveagh members in attendance and must be part of normal club runs (training/bun), any race, sportive or time trail being held within the UK and Ireland between the dates specified. (TT’s, Races and Sportives are exempt from the distance and member number rule) *If the situation arises that only one member of the club arrives at the specified club run, they will be awarded full points if distance rule has been upheld.
4. Eligible midweek events include a 20 mile plus solo or group evening/training run (5pm onwards) or 30 mile plus day run with at least two or more VC Iveagh members in attendance, race or time trail being held within the UK and Ireland between the dates specified. A maximum of 10 points only will be awarded midweek regardless of the number of events taken part in. (TT’s and Races are exempt from the distance and member number rule)
5. If at any point throughout the season you are injured, recovery rides will be included in the points until you are declared fit and ready to attend club runs and events. An (I) shall be affixed to injured riders name until such times as injury as cleared up. As with previous rules, a maximum of 10 points can be gained midweek and 20 points at weekends, injured riders are exempt from distance and numbers rule.
6. You may join in the League at any time.
7. Marshals will automatically be awarded full points for attendance at any VC Iveagh event. A maximum of 10 points only will be awarded midweek regardless of the number of events marshaled.
8. You must complete the entire event regardless if it’s a race, sportive or club run. There will be no points for abandonment’s of any sort, this includes non completion or early turn off if attending normal club/bun runs.
9. Club runs must either start or finish together; runs can be joined after start or finished early but not both, distance must mirror general run and at least 90% of main route must be completed. Meeting up with the group after the start and then turning of early (neither there for start or finish) will happen from time to time but shouldn’t be a regular occurrence therefore points won’t be awarded.
10. You MUST at all times wear VCI kit (jersey is the minimum requirement), failure to do so will mean no points awarded for that event.
11. There will be an online table of results updated on a weekly basis taken from STRAVA on the Monday morning following the previous week’s events, if the event you have completed does not appear on STRAVA it shall not be included in the point’s totals.
12. The VCI committee will adjudicate on any matters of dispute and all members shall have a right of appeal.